Aloha from Maui! It’s time for a little break. Before the vacay starts though, I wanted to share the last breakdown from the recent style segment I hosted on Breakfast Television.
Gents, you’re doing to dig this look. It’s perfect for a spring day or even a cooler summer evening.
A S/S Casual Look #2
Why this look is amazing:
- This are all consignment pieces – of course that makes this look amazing. These jeans, for example, are brand new – the tags are still on and everything – but they’re half the price you’d pay at a retailer (they’re 7 For All Mankind, which I love). Awesome.
- This bright orange-red denim is perfect for this season and is much more versatile than you’d think. The easiest way to wear a coloured denim is to pair it with a solid colour. For more interest and to pump up the style factor, add a pattern. Doing so in a more neutral colour, as I’ve done here with this navy printed cardigan, is going to be your best bet.
- The style of cardigan works well buttoned all the way up. If this isn’t really your style, just do what works best for you. That’s why it’s called personal style. ;)
- I love these sandals. It takes the right guy to pull these off and our model is the right guy to do just that. You can certainly do this too. If a casual sneaker or casual oxford shoe is more your style, feel free to swap this out.
- Now our model has the best hair so we’ve chosen to play this up and make it a key part of the overall look. You can certainly do this same, if that’s your thing.
Ok y’all. Our roundup is complete. I hope you got a few extra tips from this consignment series. Remember, shopping consignment is a great way to find unique, quality pieces at a fraction of the cost. You just need to spend a bit of time and effort wading through pieces until you find that gem.
I’m going to walk down to the beach now…
Hair: House of Tin Salon
Makeup: Makeup by Bean
Styling: Yours Truly
Clothing, Accessories, Shoes: Dress to Suit
Model: Diljot J.