Ok, it’s time to talk casual attire from my last style segment on Breakfast Television. Though it’s still cold and dreary in my neck of the woods, I’m definitely dreaming of wearing this outfit once the weather is a bit warmer.
A S/S Casual Look
Why this look is amazing:
- This Juicy Couture onesie, consignment of course, is the perfect garment to dress up or down, depending on wear you’re off to. A quick tip: adding heels will make your legs look longer and leaner; this projects a much more sexy look.
- If you’re worried about it looking or feeling too short, just opt for a similar garment but with longer shorts or a skirt. Here’s a couple of examples (remember, these are models the long legs):
- For a weekend casual look, I’ve paired it with flat sandals, wooden bracelets, a braided belt and an oversized hobo tote. This looks is perfect to walk around town, have lunch with friends and shuffle kids to and from.
- I’ve added an oversized earring which may seem a bit dressy to some of you. The copper hardware is what makes it less dressy. If this isn’t your thing though, go with a simple stud earring.
- This rich bold hue certainly screams summer!
- Our lovely model is showing easy tousled waves. If this feels like too much for daytime, pull your locks back into a soft bun with a few loose pieces to frame your face.
- We’ve chosen one focal point for makeup – a rich, pink lip. You certainly don’t want to overdo it for a daytime look.
Stay tuned for our last look from this segment… coming shortly.
Hair: House of Tin Salon
Makeup: Makeup by Bean
Styling: Yours Truly
Clothing, Accessories, Shoes: Vespucci Ladies Consignment
Model: Leah M.