So, first off, my apologies for the long break.
I got to talk attire for spring on CTV. Here are some of the looks we put together:
- This look is awesome for work, for play…. for anything really.
- Rather than a classic pump, pair this with a chunky sandal for some added style.
- This is the perfect Sunday Funday look.
- This light jacket has a drawstring at the waistline. Use it. It’ll give this look some much needed shape.
- While it’s still a bit cool out, go ahead and pair this with a pair of tights and maybe a tan, suede ankle bootie.
- I’m totally diggin’ this look for spring, especially this double zip jacket.
- Yes, that’s a white denim. Wear it. Now. Don’t step in a puddle and ruin your pants though.
- I’d wear this sleek romper out on the town. It can be glammed up with hair, makeup and accessories.
- For added colour, swap the cloth belt for a skinny, patterned belt.
Grab your tix to this spring event. I’ll be there…
See you then.
Thanks to Colleen and Gina from Fuss Art of Hair.